Audiences NI have launched its new training and events programme. There are lots of great options over the coming months to choose from including:-
- Social Media Health Check – a 45 minute slot to look at your social media channels with someone from outside your organisation.
- Writing an Audience Development Plan – practical session for those new to writing an audience development plan or those who would like a refresher, and of benefit for those applying for Belfast City Council or Arts Council NI funding streams.
- Segmenting your Audiences – overview of segmentation for arts organisations and an understanding of its benefits.
- Introduction to Data Capture – ideal for those working in a festival, promoters or theatre companies without previous data capture experience.
- Gaining Insights from your Data – suitable for marketing and box office managers, as well as programmers, looking to take their audience analysis to the next stage.