Belfast Community Circus School, Premiere Circus and Festival of Fools are looking for a part-time finance officer to work with their busy, brilliant and hugely talented team. In summary, you would be responsible for ensuring their income and expenditure are neatly managed, monitored, reported and recorded. In return you’ll have the opportunity to work with and learn from professional performers, brilliant artists and talented tutors.
Overall job purpose:
- compliance with and development of the organisations (BCCS, Premiere Circus and Festival of Fools) financial procedures
- accurate record keeping, bookkeeping and processing of all related sales/purchase data
- timely decision making
- effective financial planning and reporting
Overall job responsibilities:
- Input, report generation and manipulation of SAGE accounting system
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for internal and external audiences
- Supporting the leadership, delivery and administration teams to plan, monitor and manage their budgets effectively
- Provide the Chief Executive with insight, support and challenge with regard to the current and future financial position
- Support with Gift Aid and maximising other charitable benefits/opportunities
For more information and to download an application form, visit www.communityni.org/job/finance-officer-part-time-3
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Wednesday 5 June 2019.