The Manager will be the lead of Creative Europe Desk UK – Northern Ireland, working closely with the Arts Manager, Northern Ireland as well as with the Marketing and Communications Manager of Creative Europe Desk UK, on Creative Europe’s MEDIA and Culture sub-programmes.
The Manager will be responsible for information, advice and guidance for applicants as well as information events in Northern Ireland and will contribute to the delivery of the Creative Europe Desk UK work programme and activities in Northern Ireland.
- Experience of European cooperation and funding programmes.
- A good, wide knowledge of UK/NI screen, cultural and creative sectors and knowledge of current practice and sector funding dynamics.
- A track record in project management.
- Experience of organising events.
- The ability to present clearly to a variety of different audiences.
For more information and to apply, visit jobs.britishcouncil.org/Vacancies/W/7435/0/233527/5448/manager-creative-europe-desk-uk-northern-ireland
Closing date for applications is Sunday 23 June 2019.