In Your Space Circus, based in Derry-Londonderry is recruiting for the position of Event and Project Support. The successful applicant will be required to carry out project support tasks and duties for a range of events and projects that IYSC will be running over the coming 6 months. This will be a varied and busy role, which will require a candidate with a broad skill base.
- A proven track record of working on projects and/or events spanning a minimum of 1 year.
- Experience of working with a range of organisations and individuals.
Skills and Abilities
- Creativity and an innovative approach to projects and events work
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good administrative skills
- Good standard of computer literacy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- To work efficiently under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- A knowledge and regard for Health and Safety policy and Risk Assessment
- A working knowledge and regard for Equal Opportunities policy
- Dynamic team player with willingness to take direction, but also with a high level of initiative
- Willingness to work flexible and anti-social hours, including evenings and weekends
- Possess a full clean driving licence and have use of a vehicle (desirable)
- Willingness to meet the physical demands of the role
For the full role description and how to apply, please email email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 4pm on Friday 28th June 2019.