Extended Deadline: 12noon, 8 February 2016
As part of our role to support and develop theatre and performing arts in Northern Ireland, TheatreNI is offering FOUR Bursaries to theatre and performing arts practitioners to attend Interchange 2016.
Delivered by Youth Theatre Scotland (YTAS), Interchange is an annual weekend training conference offering 10 hours of hands-on professional development workshops which are current, high quality and delivered by inspiring facilitators from Scotland and further afield. Interchange 2016 takes place on the 12 and 13 March in Greenock, Scotland.
This year’s programme includes workshops from:
- Helen Le Brocq – Mentoring the Next Creative Generation
- Nathaniel Hall – Risky Business: Safely investing ‘ourselves’ in performance
- Andy McGregor – Directing is directing is directing
- Gail Sneddon – Just don’t call it dance!
- Ava Hunt – Creating socially conscious theatre with and for young people
- Matt Addicott – Approaches to devising performances for and with children and young people
What does the TheatreNI Bursary cover?
- Training Conference Fee
- £200 towards travel to Greenock, two nights’ accommodation and subsistence
Who can apply?
TheatreNI members*, either individual members or representatives of member groups/organisations. Applicants must be currently resident in Northern Ireland.
How to apply
Email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12noon, Monday 8 February 2016 (extended deadline). Applicants will be notified of decisions by 12 February 2016.
For further information or queries, please contact us.