Role: Marketing Assistant
Location: The Lyric Theatre, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours
Closing Date: Sunday 27th August 2017 at 5pm
Download an application by clicking here: Marketing Assistant Application
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to, and implement, the theatre’s digital marketing strategy; making regular updates about the Lyric’s activities and productions through e-marketing and social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Assist in managing the content of the theatre’s website, making basic updates, and ensuring all information is correct.
- Provide fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of social media content, mailers, website content, and other promotional materials
- Research social media market trends and other relevant information that helps managers develop marketing plans.
- To manage listings and ensure they are sent out to relevant parties in a timely fashion
Sales and Marketing
- Contribute to the development of, and implement, sales and marketing campaigns for Lyric Theatre Productions, Café / Bar, Conferencing and Creative Learning Activities
- Help implement promotions required to incentivise sales for certain performances.
- Provide support to Visiting Productions including What’s On listing on website, social media activity, display of promotional material in the venue and promotions to drive sales.
- Analyses audience data, and other market research to look for patterns and trends
- Support and develop dynamic and innovative event related marketing campaigns for the Theatre, its productions and events and all other related activities;
Design and print
- Ensure current print materials are neatly presented in the Lyric Front of House areas.
- Assist in planning and producing marketing materials by working closely with printers, and other involved parties
- Ensure consistent branding of Lyric Theatre productions and activities;
- Administrative tasks such as general correspondence maintaining archive material and maintaining the department’s filing systems
- Manage a clean and effective database for the distribution purposes
- Produce reports on all activities as agreed in conjunction with the Marketing Manager and and monitor the progress of all campaigns and new initiatives
- Create show briefs to help communicate key messages to box office, to enable them to successfully sell shows at the Lyric
- Other relevant duties as may be required from time to time and that fall within the general scope of the post