To download full information click here: Panto 2017 Artists Brief FINAL
PROCEDURE AND SUBMISSION
Interested Artist Directors are invited to submit to New Lodge Arts a proposal comprising of the following:
- A two page proposal outlining their approach to the brief, initial ideas for the project and proposed forms of engagement with participant groups.
- A team of artists including copies of all current curriculum vitaes highlighting relevant qualifications and experience for all artistic team. Each artist must provide 2 references.
- Visuals of appropriate recent work in the form of photographs, reviews, CD or DVD.
The submission procedure will involve the following process:
Submission of detailed proposals 12noon Friday 13th October 2017 with review and final decision made by a Selection Panel on 13th October 2017.
Submissions will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Previous experience of working alongside community organisations in developing and implementing similar arts projects.
- Previous experience working with young people.
- Artistic quality – evidenced by track record of production of high quality projects and performances
- Representation of, understanding of and appreciation of the subject and brief.
- The panel will award the commission to one artist based on their submitted proposal.
- Attendance at Keeping Safe Child Protection Training within the last 2 years or willingness to attend the training.
Please note, the successful Artistic Team will be subject to suitable references and an Access NI check.
The panel will consist of representatives from New Lodge Arts, a Young Person and a member of the Project’s Steering Group.