Belfast Community Planning Partnership (CPP) is implementing new arrangements to strengthen participation and representation of Belfast’s third sector in community planning.
Spaces are still available at information briefings around the city in January 2020 to update anyone involved in Belfast’s third sector on new opportunities to get involved. To check the dates and book your place, click here.
Information briefing events will take place at the following times and venues:
- Monday 13 January 2020, 3.00pm to 4.30pm Venue: Cultúrlann McAdam Ó Fiaich, 216 Falls Road, Belfast, BT12 6AH
- Wednesday 15 January 2020, 3.00pm to 4.30pm Venue: Belfast City Council offices, 9 Adelaide Street, Belfast, BT2 8DJ
- Friday 17 January 2020, 3.00pm to 4.30pm Venue: East Belfast Network Centre, 55 Templemore Avenue, Belfast, BT5 4HP
- Monday 20 January 2020, 3.00pm to 4.30pm Venue: Clifton House, 2 North Queen Street, Belfast, BT15 1ES
- Tuesday 21 January 2020, 6.00pm to 7.30pm Venue: Belfast City Council offices, 9 Adelaide Street, Belfast, BT2 8DJ
- Thursday 23 January 2020, 9.30am to 11.00am Venue: Crescent Arts Centre, 2-4 University Road, Belfast, BT7 1NH
New opportunities to get involved include:
- Becoming a member of a new Sectoral Advisory Panel (closing date 31 January 2020) – NICVA is managing this selection process – for full details click here
- Joining a new Belfast VCSE citywide network to receive news, notifications of engagement events and opportunities to get involved.
To find out more, visit www.belfastcity.gov.uk/belfastagenda or attend one of the above information briefing sessions register for the relevant date at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/vcse-participation-in-community-planning-information-briefings-tickets-86481617847?aff=BCCEmail