Role: Head of Technical Production
Closing Date: 25th September 2018, 12 noon
- A passion for events and service and a hunger to deliver cutting edge and innovative solutions.
- Experience of developing and managing service level agreements and relationships with external stakeholders and suppliers.
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD software.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- In depth knowledge of the conference, corporate, entertainment and events markets, both nationally and internationally to ensure BWUH retains its position as one of the Northern Ireland’s leading conference and events venues.
- Poses a third level qualification in a relevant subject such as building management, mechanical & electrical engineering or technical production management or an equivalent qualification such as a time served apprenticeship.
- Excellent knowledge of current audio-visual industry advances.
- Advanced electrical event H & S industry standards.
For more information click here