Salary: £23,398 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Third level qualification or 3 years’ relevant experience
- At least 2 years’ experience of successful fundraising from Trusts & Foundations;
- Proven experience in writing clear, concise, compelling, jargon-free funding proposals and other documents;
- Experience of researching and identifying potential supporters across a range of activities and using search engines and databases to research funders;
- Experience of working across departments to identify potential funding areas;
- Proven experience of managing multiple priorities, working under pressure and meeting funding deadlines.
- Diploma in Fundraising
- Experience of a CRM system
For more information and to download an application pack, please visit themaclive.com/about-us/careers/fundraising-officer-full-time-permanent
The closing date for receipt of applications for the above post is 12 noon on Monday 18 February 2019. Interviews will take place on Wednesday 27 February 2019.