The MAC are currently recruiting a full time, permanent
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent including English and Maths (grade C or above);
- A minimum of 2 year’s administration experience in a busy office environment;
- Experience of computerised accounting package and spreadsheets;
- Proven experience of dealing with financial queries and issues internally and externally;
- Experience of successful credit control.
- Pursuing or holding a recognised accounting qualification;
- Experience of working within a corporate and multi-functional environment;
- Experience of Sage 50 Accounts package.
Hours: 37.5 per week
For further details please visit the careers section of the MAC website for an application pack.
Please send your CV and a two-page covering letter of no more than 500 words outlining your experience and suitability for the post. Please include the names, addresses, email, phone number and occupations of two people, not related to you, to whom references may be obtained. One of your referees must be your current or most recent employer;
A completed equal opportunity monitoring form which can be downloaded from the career section of the MAC website.
Please send your CV, equal opportunities form and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your application to: the HR and Admin Officer, The MAC, 10 Exchange Street West, Belfast, BT1 2NJ.
The applicants who fit the specifications outlined above most closely will be shortlisted for interview, so please make sure you tell us everything relevant on your CV.
Please note that the MAC is unable to consider any applications which are received after the deadline. If you cannot make an offered interview time, The MAC may not be able to give you an alternative. If you have not heard from us by 28 February 2020, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The closing date for receipt of applications for the above post is 12 noon on 17 February 2020. Interviews will take place W/C 24 February 2020.