Role: Marketing Executive
Basis: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: £18-22k per annum
Location: The MAC, Belfast
Deadline: Tuesday 1st May @ 12noon
Interviews: W/C 7th May
‘The MAC wants to play a leading role in the pursuit of our vision – a creative and confident society that celebrates diversity.
Our mission is to inspire and challenge everyone who experiences the MAC and that includes people who work with us; to create unforgettable experiences that change people’s view of their society and their place in it; to create a space that kick starts connections between people, and between people and art; to build Belfast’s reputation as one of the world’s most creative cities by bringing the world’s best art to our city and our best art to the world; and to reach further into society to those who live with the worst effects of inequality and division.
If you’re a high-performing person inspired by our vision and mission (and are passionate about working hard to help us achieve these) we want to hear from you.
Main purpose of job:
We are looking for an ambitious and highly driven Marketing Executive to join our small team, where you’ll work in a fast-paced and target driven environment on a wide range of marketing campaigns.
As a key member of the MAC’s marketing team, you will be responsible for driving income for the MAC as a direct result of targeted marketing campaigns, box office sales, and working closely with lots of internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be brimming with ideas, enthusiasm and knowledge with a marketing background.’
- A third level qualification, preferably in a marketing related degree OR at least 3 years’ marketing experience.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a busy marketing environment.
- Experience of delivering successful marketing campaigns against targets.
- Knowledge and experience of online and digital marketing media.
- Knowledge of current and future digital platforms for effective use in marketing campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Copywriting and proof-reading skills.
- Experience of managing print and digital production.
- Experience of using email system.
- Excellent networker with the ability to establish and maintain a variety of internal and external relationships.
- Excellent organisational, project and time management skills.
- Positive team player and ability to work collaboratively on projects.
- Personal commitment to achieving high performance within the workplace.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office packages.
- Marketing degree
- Experience of working within a target driven deadline environment.
- Experience of managing designers and print-production.
- Experience of segmented marketing.
- Knowledge of the market and potential audiences.
- Experience of CRM.
- Experience of a content management system.
To apply for the above position please visit the careers section at https://themaclive.com/about-us/careers and download the application pack.
You can also download the application form here: Marketing_Executive_Application_Form_April 2018
You can download the job specification here: Job Spec Marketing Executive
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.