Our client, based in South Belfast, are looking for Visitor Guides
Essential Shortlisting Criteria
- A minimum of 2 GCSEs at Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent) AND 1 year’s experience of work appropriate to the Museum’s interpretive programmes OR 2 years’ experience of work appropriate to the Museum’s interpretive programmes.
- Demonstrable interest in elements of the Museum’s collections and their interpretation to a general audience.
- Experience of working within a customer service environment providing a high standard of customer care.
- Experience of assimilating information and communicating it effectively in a readily understandable way to the general public.
- Experience of working with, and be able to deal with people of all ages.
- Experience of working within a team and as an individual within a team, demonstrating a high level of self-motivation.
- Availability to work flexible hours within a rota system including weekends, evenings and bank holidays
Duration of Placement
To 31 March 2020
Hours of Work
Hours per Week
An average of 11.1 hours per week
Days of Work
Saturday and Sunday, 3 weekends out of 4
For more information please contact Nuala on 90 720137